Making Ormus oil recipe is not such a hard task. In fact it is nothing much apart from having an unrefined salt which could be grey Celtic or pink Himalayan Crystal Salt, or the best which is Dead Sea Salt and very good quality oil which could be from Organic Hempseed, Organic Apricot kernel oil, Organic coconut oil or Organic grapeseed. (Best Day is on The Full Moon to Make your Ormus Oil)
From experience Grapeseed is high in ormus (Monatomic Gold) and the best at absorbing into the skin.
You can also make blend of above Oils towards your preference…
You can add Essential Oil’s or add other Exotic Oil to your base of Grape Seed, Hemp Seed, Apricot Oil, Coconut Oil
Regrow your Hair fast including boldness Use Blend of 50 % Organic Apricot Kernel Oil with 50% Organic coconut oil
The tools you require here are simple. You just need to have 2 jars with tight lids, laundry marker, a funnel and an unbleached coffee filter. (I preferred Plastic Sieve instead of a Funnel)
Firstly, use an indelible marker to mark one jar by pouring 1 cup of water into the jar and making it with a line. Add another 1 cup of water and mark it once again.
You will now have a jar with 1 a cup mark and a full cap mark.
This is the significant part you must not forget when making Ormus oil recipe.
Now dry the jar after which you should pour salt into it to 1 a cup mark, and the oil top the 2nd mark for the full cup. (Make sure there is no air because this can make Oil Rancid) Shake Well and check if you need add some more Oil.. (Plastic Lid Only)
Screw the lead tightly and shake it well. The cover the jar using foil and let it stay in the jar for like minimum three days for best results 7 days shaking it well every now and then.
After 3/7 days put the filter (I am using a Plastic Strainer or Sieve / no Metal) in the funnel and set the funnel into the second jar. Pour in it the oil and salt mixture then drain it well. (Well Dripping Your Ormus Oil through the Sieve make sure Jar & top (Sieve) are covered in Foil (aluminum foil)
Left over salt can be use for a Skin scribe… wrap the jar in foil or place in Metal Container
At this time it is ready. Store the Ormus oil and if necessary, refrigerate it if necessary in order to avoid rancidity.
As simple as it is this is all you need when making Ormus oil recipe.
Shopping List USA:
- Pack of 4 (16 oz) Plastic Wide Mouth Jar with Pressurized Screw On Lid Crystal Clear Storage Container with White Pressure Sealed Foam Lined Cap Link: http://amzn.to/2ePmtS4
- Organic Grape Seed Oil Pure, Link: http://amzn.to/2wKBvNm
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil Pure, Link: http://amzn.to/2wLcYI6
- Organic MCT Oil made only from Organic & Sustainable Coconuts, Link: http://amzn.to/2wKKsGA
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil Pure Cold Pressed http://amzn.to/2eHXQD3
- www.seasalt.com Best – BOKEK® Fine Dead Sea Salt – Highest in Monatomic Gold, Fine MAYAN SUN Tropical Sea Salt, Fine Himalayan Pink Salt..
- Harold Import Company Double-Ear Fine Strainer Set, Nylon Mesh, Set of 4 Link: http://amzn.to/2gP6iEZ
Shopping List in Europe & Beyond
- 500 ml Glass Jar with Plastic Lid (preferred No Label or text print on the glass Jar) fill up glass Jar with 250 ml water and Mark it with a line for The Salt
- 500 ml beaker